GFI Software pioneers powerful, award-winning IT solutions for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) – and we make them affordable and easy to use.
GFI understand the challenges and opportunities you face. And it’s their business to help you to succeed, while saving you time and money. They keep technology simple where possible, and provide expert help and resources when you need them.
Why use GFI?
What makes a customer choose one product over another? Is it because of the brand, the price, the quality, or a good recommendation?
With hundreds of thousands of installations and thousands of customers for a total of millions of seats, GFI Software has worked hard to create products that deliver on all points. Not many vendors in the small to medium-sized IT market have managed to build such a respected track record or perform consistently with such a wide and diverse market footprint.
From the start, GFI adopted a clear strategy: to focus on the IT needs of small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Instead of designing products for large enterprises and then reworking them for small to medium-sized businesses, we took the conscious step to develop our software with the SMB market in mind. They built the necessary functionality to address your everyday IT problems and have also taken care to be sure that their software is easy to download, install and configure. Their hosted services are not only easy to use and sign up to, but there are no long-term commitments or contractual obligations. GFI’s primary target is your infrastructure needs at a price that is cost-effective and manageable.
GFI’s success over more than a decade has stemmed, primarily, from the excellent reputation that the company enjoys among business owners and systems administrators. Tried and tested by thousands of companies, our products are highly rated in terms of quality, performance, ease-of-use and price; the four cornerstones upon which they have built their company.
- GFI Software’s products use cutting-edge technology and we develop software
that allows administrators to deal with IT problems quickly.
- The number of awards GFI have received, often in competition against much
larger companies, is proof of their commitment to robust, quality products.
- GFI Software’s products are designed to integrate seamlessly with all Microsoft operating systems and networking solutions thereby eliminating unwanted surprises.
- The extremely low risk of incompatibility means better performance and less
time spent troubleshooting or on maintenance.
Ease of use
- The trouble with enterprise products is that they tend to be extremely complex
offerings that often require a dedicated IT person or an expensive consultant to set them up.
- The SMB market does not want to – and cannot – waste its resources or its precious time handling complex solutions with functionality that they will rarely
use or need.
- GFI’s products are designed to be installed with minimum configuration and
little maintenance, freeing up time for the administrator to do other important tasks.
- Off the shelf, out-of-the-box solutions – we understand what the SMB market needs.
- What really differentiates GFI is their ability to save you money through their
competitive pricing, without compromising on quality, functionality or performance.
- GFI Software’s aggressive pricing is aimed at helping SMBs to address their IT
problems without a lot of extra work and expense.
GFI Microsoft partnership meets the Gold standard
GFI Software has a strategic partnership with Microsoft. They are a Gold Certified Partner and a member of various limited access Microsoft groups such as the Exchange Server JDP program. Microsoft has presented them with the Winning on Windows Award as well as the Microsoft Fusion award.
GFI are a global company that understands local needs
GFI is an international success story. However, they’ve kept our feet on the ground – in lots of countries. GFI have offices in the USA (North Carolina, California and Florida), the UK (London and Dundee), Austria, Australia, Malta, Hong Kong, Philippines and Romania. They also have partners and customers the world over, so we can provide localized customer service, see the big issues, spot emerging trends and provide solutions ahead of the market.
They’re committed to providing outstanding support. GFI design their solutions to be simple to install, configure and run. But on the rare occasions when help is needed, GFI’s highly-skilled technical team provide a quick response. GFI also offer a wealth of online resources and even free-of-charge support for products during evaluation.
- GFI FaxMaker allows users to send and receive faxes (and SMS’s) directly from their email client.
- It makes sending and receiving faxes an efficient, simple and cost effective process and solves the problems with manual faxing: printing out the document, walking to the fax machine, waiting for the fax to go through, not to mention the cost of fax machine supplies and repair.
- Install it and forget it: No burden on administrators.
- Probably GFI’s biggest seller
- Antivirus and Antispyware
- Widely rated as the best AV product on the market today
- Local support
- Does not hog resources and has first rate detection rates
To read an independent review by APC magazine click here
- Provide visibility into what sites your users are browsing, how much time they are
spending and how much bandwidth they’re consuming. It also provides interactive drill-down capabilities, showing you the site categories being visited by particular users, how much time and bandwidth is being consumed, and more.
- Lets you define web filtering and web browsing policies to help enforce an effective Internet Usage Policy. Administrators can allow or restrict access to different website categories as well as setting time or bandwidth thresholds, on a per user or per IP basis
- Web monitor comes in 3 flavours: Web Security, Web Filtering, and Unified
Protection (ie Web Security and Web Filtering)
- Monitors what data is being copied onto external devices such as usb sticks, smart phones, DVDs, hard drives etc to prevent employees from stealing company information
- You not only gain control over what is in use but you also know what has been used and by who, and most importantly you gain in-depth knowledge of what data has been copied.
- A leading anti-spam solution that has won several awards.
- GFI MailEssentials not only delivers one of the highest spam capture rates in the industry, over 99%, but it is also a market leader in reducing false positives.
- Server based
- Anti-virus for email
- MailEssentials + Mail Security
- MailEssentials + Mail Security + MailArchiver
- Mail archiving for Exchange Server
- Certified for compliance
- award-winning network security and vulnerability scanner
- Patch management
- Vulnerability assessment
- Network and software auditing
- Assets inventory
- Change management
- Risk analysis and compliance
- Event log Management
For more information visit the GFI website
For more information or a quote contact Vadis