B3 is a unique combination of hardware, software and cloud services that provides organisations with cost
effective business continuity solutions. In today‘s information age the loss of data or access to processing
systems can be catastrophic. Never before has there been the variety of serious threats from virus, malware,
natural disasters, equipment failures, software and human errors that can cause financial damages and create
legal problems. B3 from Vadis Systems & Buffalo minimizes all of these risks.
B3 uses disk imaging technology to keep complete local copy of system and data disks as nominated by company
policy. Parameters allow the frequency and retention cycle for data on an individual machine basis so that
critical machines can have a higher degree of protection than less important systems.
The images can be efficiently replicated to another system or B3 Cloud for high availability and disaster recovery.
However, you pay only for the DR machines when started.
* CDP with snapshot retention limited only by disk capacity
* Full disk, block level incremental technology with individual file restore
* Bare Metal Recovery (both CD and PXE)
* Minutely snapshot schedule
* Enterprise Console supports central management of hundreds of B3 appliances
* Linux and Windows support Exchange, SQL & MySQL agents
* Scheduled email reporting
* Cloud DR and storage option (Powered by TechCloud)
* Protect Physical and Virtual Machines
* Includes 3 years advanced replacement on Hardware and 3 years Software support and maintenance