Cloud at Vadis is the platform of choice for IT solution providers to migrate their SMB customers’ from on-premise to the cloud.
We are a channel focused vendor providing turnkey worldwide infrastructure and a control panel platform that allows IT solution providers to become cloud service providers; able to create, bill and manage IT services from the cloud in real-time.
Cloud at Vadis operates in tier 4 data centres across australia to house our platform, which delivers real IT services such as Hosted Virtual Desktop, Virtual Server, and Cloud Backup to our partners. Partners then can use our state-of-the-art software platform to provision, bill, manage and service their customers in real-time.
We have over 1,000 users accessing services on a day to day basis, powered by our partner ecosystem which encompasses over 150 partners who deliver and resell our services, packaging them for different vertical markets.
Advantages of Cloud at Vadis services
- No upgrade paths – just more resources when you want them
- Easily integrate with your existing infrastructure
- Provision almost any IT or Communications service
- 99.98% uptime, financially guaranteed
- Grows with you – Don’t pay for resources you don’t use
- Completely scalable, buy resources in ‘bursts’ for busy periods
Where is Cloud at Vadis hosted?
- Equinix, Sydney.
- levels of power
- 5 Telco feeds
- Server kit is HP with Tier 1 storage.
3.5 9s. 99.98%. This is the highest in the industry and is backed up by independent arbitrators where penalties are issued if the SLA is not met.
Monthly. Minimum period is 1 month. Many competitors have minimum 12 or 24 month contracts
- Hosted out of Verb DC in Wyong NSW
- Changes to your dynamic server can be made at any time, on the fly, without the costs associated with moving from one server to another, and all resources are available without capital expenditure.
- ThinkGrid servers are fully managed, patched, and maintained
- The ‘burstable’ nature of dynamic servers allows your organisation to plan for peak periods without having to pay for additional processing power when it’s not needed. This means it’s no longer necessary to over-subscribe to meet peak demand or to cope with unexpected events.
- ThinkGrid guarantee you 99.99% uptime, together with 24×7
- Backed to Equinix, Sydney
- Put agent on desktop/server etc and backup to cloud
- Distributed so you always have access
- Pay as you grow
- Add or remove capacity as needed
- You simply purchase users and storage from Cloud at Vadis, then install the client based software on to your existing on-premise devices and setup the backup strategy you wish to use.
- 256 bit encryption for storage
- Integrates seamlessly with hosted desktops, hosted exchange, hosted sharepoint etc
- Users can upload, store and instantly share files of any type or size, including documents, presentations, PDFs, web site graphics, photos, videos, music and more.
- Each ThinkGrid desktop is provided in its own virtual machine, this means that
resources can be dedicated for a consistently fast experience. By using persistent virtual machines this is also more secure than Terminal Services or Citrix and provides greater isolation.
- 128bit SSL encryption
- Users can install whatever app they want
- Users can access their desktop from anywhere with an ADSL connection
- Comes with or without Microsoft Office
For more information or a quote contact Vadis