Who are Socomec?
- Socomec are the 4th largest UPS vendor in the world
- Founded in France in 1922, Socomec have approximately 3000 employees, 23 offices globally, 9 manufacturing plants worldwide, and a 2010 turnover of 382m Euro.
- Socomec have a strong focus on technology innovation and high efficiency and as such redirect 10% of their sales revenue into R&D. When it comes to cutting edge technology Socomec are the global leader
The truth is that in the channel a UPS is a UPS. There are some cheap brands out there but you don’t want to risk your clients’ business continuity with an unknown brand with questionable ability to provide proper support. That’s a recipe for disaster. So why should you choose Socomec over the other major brands?
- Local support. Socomec’s telephone support for is located in North Ryde in Sydney.
- Maintenance Engineers carry all parts in their vans at all times for 3-phase units. The standard for competitors is for the maintenance engineer to arrive on site, determine the fault, then arrange to come back later with the part. Socomec engineers carry all parts with them
- High availability from local warehouse. Socomec hold stock of their main lines and can ship most lines immediately
- Price. Socomec are approximately 30% cheaper than the other major brands.
- Single-phase line-interactive UPS
- Single-phase double conversion UPS
- 1RU 1kVA and 1.5kVA units available
- Tower or rack mount options
- 3-Phase UPS
- SNMP cards
- Environmental sensors
- Automatic Transfer Systems
For more information or a quote contact Vadis